Whether you’re about to launch a small business or have been running one for years, this is a unique opportunity to challenge your thoughts and approach to business in an intimate group setting with Jo Hook, one of Melbourne's most respected and highly praised business and life coaches.
An in-depth 3-hour workshop with Jo will cover the fundamentals of a well-balanced, profitable business. She will guide you through exercises and provide feedback to help you improve and hone your business tactics. You will walk away knowing what it takes or what you need to change to take your business in the direction you want it to go.
WHO'S IT FOR?
- Soon to be, new and old (but adapting) small business owners
INTENTION FOR THE DAY
- Discover how to design and create a small business that works to fit your vision and life.
- A 3 hour workshop designed to help you challenge your thoughts and approach to small business
- Tea and light refreshments provided
- Intimate group setting, spots limited to 12
- Tickets $275+BF per person